Pages

Friday, 3 July 2015

FO Friday

I'm so in love with my new FO I want to knit another one. The pattern is the Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure and it's a free pattern on Ravelry. The pattern called for 9 inches of stockinette stitch, but as I will never wear it folded over on itself I stopped at 6 inches and it's a perfect fit. I started on the 19th of June and finished it today. It was perfect car and TV knitting.


I'm planning on casting on another pair of socks before casting on another hat, but I've already been going through my stash to pick out some yarn.

If you are in the States I hope you have a fabulous 4th of July weekend. And if your in Australia try and stay warm.

Happy knitting and have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.