Pages

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Tea & knitting

After a very busy day of outside painting and cleaning it's so nice to sit and knit. I have cast-on vanilla socks using Stray Cat Socks yarn in the Candy cane twist colourway.  I absolutely love this yarn, I bought it back in November along with some Christmas yarn that I have already knit up.


I was hoping that tomorrow would contain a sleep-in, but we are getting ready to help my Mum move house next weekend, so between picking up a friends trailer and food shopping I will cross my fingers for nap or at least some down time. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Happy knitting

2 comments:

  1. I love how the yarn bowl matches the color of the socks. The pink stripes are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. My very talented Brother made the yarn bowl for me.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.