Pages

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

WIP Wednesday

As the temperature dropped in Sydney this week I realised that I didn't have any legwarmers. So I cast-on Leg Warmers by Jane Richmond using Madelinetosh Vinatge in a OOAK grey that I bought from Jimmy Beans Wool. I cast-on with 5mm needles and after only a couple of rows I could see it didn't look right, so I ripped it out and cast-on again with 4mm needles. I am now loving the way it's knitting up. I'm hoping that the cold weather will stay around longer enough for me to knit them up and also get some wear out of them.

Happy knitting.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to yell something about knitting leg warmers in July but then reread the bit about Sydney. Ok, you're excused.

    Although I could do with some of those myself in the UK right now too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I'm sure it's not cold by English standards but it is for us lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment.